The Fall out Shelter
March 28, 2024, 04:29:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Fall out Shelter. Your epic admins are: ACE, HeckXX, Combat, and Kami.

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

Slowest/Most Painful Deaths

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Slowest/Most Painful Deaths  (Read 418 times)
SweetMadness

Awesomeness: +1/-0

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2007, 10:51:06 pm »

Any dumbass ones will be edited. Just making that clear now.

I think the worst would have to be dying from a heart attack due to copious amounts of pain. It's actually possible but blood loss may kinda mess with it. But if I wanted to the heart attack kill to someone I'd actually heal the wounds. Like lets say a thousand cuts with a lil knife. Okay so they're sure to bleed to death right? Well not if you patch em up with vinegar soaked salt. It causes more pain and heals em. Double wammy. Why would you wanna heal them though? Well you might wanna do more damage later amirite?

Will post more later. Post your painfully slow deaths please. :]
Report Spam   Logged

<4 Gold Leader for the madness me.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A.C.E-Corn
God.
Administrator

Awesomeness: +3/-0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 10:53:35 pm »

That was epic.
Report Spam   Logged

SweetMadness

Awesomeness: +1/-0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 01:37:39 am »

Imagine sucking the will for someone to live. I thought of a way but I admit it's not really fun but good form of torture.

You chain someone to a wall in a dark, damp, room. Feed and water them only through an enema but only give enough each day so they always feel hungry and thirsty but they live. No light. Nothing to do. Just hanging there doing nothing always hungry and thirsty. (Feel free to "accidentally" skip a day or two on feeding)

Pretty soon they wont wanna live anymore and will be begging for death. If you want, fulfill their wish and put em out of their misery. Or for an alternative leave em there. I'm sure they'll die by sheer force of will.

Or not. Who knows. =P
Report Spam   Logged

<4 Gold Leader for the madness me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum